In this daylong workshop, we will explore how to engage in meaningful, mutual relationship with land and plants during the season of awakening. We'll offer some foundational practices of ritual, consent, and communication while learning how to cultivate the land, assess its relationship to our bodies, and make medicine.
This workshop is part of a yearlong series called Land as Body.
Sunday, April 29 // 10:30 am to 3:30 pm
Kamayan Farm: 10340 Carnation-Duvall Road NE, Carnation, WA 98014**
**Carpool information will be sent out to registered participants for folks without car access.
- Land Blessing and offering
- Seed-starting and planting
- Plant identification and harvesting techniques
- Identifying parts of the body related to spring
- Working with herbal bitters and roots
Sliding scale $80 to $120