Whether through their medicinal qualities, their nutritional content, or their beauty, plants have the capacity to shift how we feel. Community Supported Herbalism (CSH) offers a fun and engaging way for you to deepen your relationship to plants while also supporting a small, local farm and woman-owned business.
What to expect:
Each month you’ll receive a carefully crafted box of 3 or 4 items, along with an educational pamphlet with information about the herbs and suggested use. Some items that you might see are: salves, tinctures, infused oils, flower essences, vinegars, soaks, tea blends, and nourishing body care items. Whenever possible, I use plants grown and harvested at Kamayan Farm using organic practices. Some other plants have been thoughtfully collected around the Pacific Northwest or carefully sourced from other small producers.
Through the CSH, you'll be able to:
- Increase your knowledge about plants and herbal medicine through a local lens
- Build your herbal medicine cabinet
- Provide a loving gift for yourself or someone you care for
- Support a small, local farm and a woman-owned business
- Gain a deeper sense of seasonal herbal medicine supports that can be utilized at specific times
Fall 2016 CSH Subscription:
The Fall 2016 CSH will run from October – December 2016. For $120 you get three month's worth of herbal remedies and body care. This very special package will be delivered straight to your doorstep!